- How to configure "Where To Go" Tile?
- What is the logic of "Where To Go" Tile?
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
For Live Customer(s), Implementation Partner(s) and Consultant(s)
The Where to Go tile displays the address of the office that the onboardees need to report to. If there is a location specific meeting scheduled such as, an orientation meeting then it would display the location of the meeting.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
How to maintain Location in Onboarding Corporate Structure and Manage Organization, Pay and Job Structures?
Onboarding Corporate Structure
- The Corporate Structure level code of Location should be standard (DeptCode)
- Populate Locations with value similar to the Locations in Manage Organization, Pay and Job Structures; see KBA 2264377 on how to add a value in a Corporate Structure level
Manage Organization, Pay and Job Structures
- The code of Locations should have the same value of ClientID in Corporate Structure > Location
- If the Code in Manage Organization, Pay and Job Structures and Client ID in Corporate Structure > Location does not match, the "Where To Go" will be blank for new hire
- DeptCode key should be available and must have a value in the HR Data record of new hire
Where To Go Tile, Onboarding, New Hire Activity, Where to Go, EC, Corporate Structure, DeptCode, Location, NHA , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-NHA , New Hire Activity , How To