The following error occurs when setting the ENABLE_HANA_MDX option to X (ON) for a specific model:
- Invalid dimension "DIMENSION_NAME" in model "MODEL_NAME"
This error also appears in the system log (transaction code SLG1):
- CLASS: CL_UJK_MD_VALIDATOR
- METHOD: CHECK
- EXCEPTION: CX_UJK_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, BPCNW, Embedded, standard, classic, unified, BOPC, DIMENSIONNAME, MODELNAME , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , BW-PLA-BPC , BPC 'embedded model' , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.