- Fields are getting empty after saving quality notification via transaction QM01.
- Field belonging to structure RIWO1 does not show any value in transaction QM02/QM03.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
QM01, QM02, QM03 O100, H500, RIWO1-EQUNR, RIWO1, Reference object, quality notification, equipment, QM-QN, PM-WOC-MN, functional location, assembly, uii, cleared, not saved, deleted, disappear, vanish, missing , KBA , QM-QN , Quality Notifications , PM-WOC-MN , Maintenance Notifications , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.