- Hierarchy nodes are shown in a flat list instead of a tree list when creating a filter on it from Live BW source in SAP Analytics Cloud
- The "Multiple Selection Hierarchy" option is grayed out.
- Hierarchy settings in Business Warehouse:
- Display Parameters for Hierarchy Display in Query is set to: "Root/Totals Item Appears Below
- The same hierarchy works fine in case of charts or tables.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017.17.1
- SAP Business Warehouse
- SAP BW4HANA
- Apache Reverse Proxy
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Filter on Input Control in a new Story page from a hierarchy, which met the conditions described in the Symptom.
The issue is caused by a program error in Business Warehouse.
- Set Display Parameters for Hierarchy Display in Query to: "Root/Totals Item Appears Above"
- Create a hierarchy node variable from the hierarchy and use it as prompt in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Enhancement requests using SAP Customer Influence (formerly known as Ideaplace)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, filter, prompt, BW, live, HANA, IC, Root, total , KBA , bw , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Bug Filed