The Inventory valuation is processed but it is completed with errors.
You find the following error message:
'Material ABC in business residence DEF (GHI) has no items'
(Where ABC stands for the material ID, DEF for the company ID and GHI stands for the customer name)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Inventory Valuation Work Center.
- Select the Actual Cost Rollup View.
- Click on Show all Runs.
- Highlight the row for the run yyyy-mm-xxx (where xxx stands for the run number).
- Click on the Execution ID.
- In details, navigate to the Completed with Errors tab.
- Highlight the row of the error to see the detailed error description.
The product is posted with zero quantity.
- Re-post the material with a quantity, OR
- Delete the line item out of the source document.
- Schedule the Actual Cost Rollup again to run at a convenient time.
- The Actual Cost Rollup finishes successfully.
KBA , SRD-FIN-INV , Inventory , How To