- You have upgraded your Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) system from any release version to a new release version
- You have run the correct CTC Wizard depending on your source and target releases.
- For example, you upgraded from PI 7.10 to PI 7.40, the SAP BASIS 7.10 version will remain in all the existing communication channels.
- This is not a bug but rather the expected behavior after an upgrade.
- The change of Adapter Type version is not a mandatory requirement of any upgrade.
- If you would like to use some new adapter functionalities, you will need to change the Adapter Type to the upgraded system version SAP BASIS 7.40.
- However there are so many communication channels and you do not want to change it manually one by one in Integration Directory.
SAP NetWeaver 7.3
SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
SAP NetWeaver 7.4
SAP NetWeaver 7.5
Adapter type, Adapter metadata, PI upgrade, PI upgrade EHP, Migration Tool, Channel Migration, mass change, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, AEX , KBA , BC-XI-IBC , Integration Builder - Configuration , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.