- Removing items and curricula from learning plan of many users
- Assessing potential issues
Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
There is not really much impact when we remove these from user's learning plan if those are really needed to be removed. Learning history and other records will not be affected.
However, you may want to consider the following.
- Ensure that you are removing the correct IDs (Item ID, Curriculum ID, etc.). You do not want to remove things that should not be removed.
- If the user has already started taking the course, his progress will be gone from the system. Hence, you might want to assess if items that has already been started needs to be removed also.
- For bulk processing, you may utilize 'User Needs Management' tool (LMS Admin > Users > User Needs Mgmt > Remove ***).
clean up, cleaning up, remove, delete, learning plan, learning assignment, mass, User Needs Mgmt, user needs management , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , Problem