You perform a WM staging on a created production order, which in turn generates an outbound delivery. According to your scenario, you would expect this delivery to be EWM relevant and that it gets distributed to the connected EWM system. However, neither a queue is triggered nor the delivery is found in EWM database.
In addition, for one of the delivery items you notice that there is no movement type assigned to it.
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
- SAP EWM Extended Warehouse Management
SPRO, EWM, movement type, sales order stock , KBA , LO-SPM-X , Cross-Application Topics , LE-IEW , Extended Warehouse Management Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.