The user has the message “You have unverified learning events” on their learning plan
If trying to verify the completion, the system lets the process flow and even says the learning was recorded but it still remains pending and does not show up in the learning history.
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
- User interface
- Electronic signatures
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Admin side turn e-signature on (System Configuration->Global Variables->Electronic Signature Settings)
- Assign Item to User
- Go to the User side and Complete the item
- Do not Complete the e-signature steps (Verification), click in the Home tile
- You should see the message “You have unverified learning events”
- Go to the Admin side turn e-signature off
- Go to the User side there is still the message “You have unverified learning events”
- If trying to verify the completion, the system lets the process flow and even says the learning was recorded but it still remains pending and does not show up in the learning history.
When disabling Electronic Signatures, pending items are stuck without completion, this is a known defect in version b1708.
- This defect was fixed in version b1711.
- Now when disabling Electronic Signatures from Global variables, the pending items will be automatically verified.
- However, esignature can be enabled/disabled at the item level (in the summary fields of the item record) and though this behavior may change in the future, we would recommend to not disable esignature at the item level to avoid records getting in the state described in this article
- If you do, you can enable esignature again on the item to allow users to verify the event or have an admin record completion. Then you can disable esignature again.
scroll down to the References section for related articles
Verify, Signature, e-signature, e-verify, stuck, electronic signature, 1708, You have unverified learning events, pin, esig, learning plan, completion, complete , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ESG , E-Signature , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , Problem