You have created numerous Financial Reporting Structures in the Financial Reporting Structures for Cost Center Management Accounting Reports activity in the Business configuration work center. However, in the Financial Statement - Plan / Actual - Version Comparison report, only a few created financial reporting structures can be selected.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics Work Center.
- Select the Design Reports View.
- Find report ID FINGLAU04_Q0005.
- Click on Financial Statements - Plan/Actual - Version Comparison.
- Click on the value help of the Financial Reporting Structure.
Only a few entries are available. You expect all of the reporting structures that you have created in Fine Tuning.
To double-check the created reporting structures:
- Go to the Business Configuration Work Center.
- Find the Financial Reporting Structures for Cost Center Management Accounting Reports Activity, either via Overview or via the Activity List of your Implementation Project.
You can see all created Structures here.
The Financial Statements - Plan/Actual - Version Comparison or any other Fiancial Statement report only shows the Financial Reporting Structure of type Balance Sheet or Profit and Loss. The other Financial Reporting Structures are not available.
This is designed system behaviour.
Financial Statement, Financial Reporting Structures for Cost Center Management Accounting , KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To