- You successfully configured SAML SSO between SAP Marketing Cloud and SAP Analytics Cloud following the Connecting SAP Analytics Cloud to SAP Marketing Cloud Identity Provider.
- The stories could be refreshed in SAP Analytics Cloud correctly.
- If you are correctly logged to SAP Marketing Cloud, you click one of the links to Marketing Dashboards that takes you to SAP Analytics Cloud. A new browser tab will be opened prompting you to enter credentials rather than logging in automatically.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Marketing Cloud
- Despite both systems sharing the same SAML IdP, SAP Analytics Cloud connects behind a reverse proxy as shown in the architecture of the integration between both products.
- This is the expected behaviour. Users must type username and password to connect to SAP Analytics Cloud.
(refer to the 1708 version of the guide - ARCHIVED)
- You can set up additional Communication System and Communication Arrangement according to the latest version of the SAP Analytics Cloud and Hybris Integration guide to navigate between SAC and SAP Marketing Cloud more seamlessly (by leveraging SSO).
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Hybris, S/4HANA, S4HANA, sso, integration, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem