- An RLV (row-level versioning) enabled table has been created in an SAP IQ database.
- Table registered for RLV storage has been reversed using a live data source.
- The RLV Store check box is not selected anymore in the table property sheet (SAP IQ tab).
- Reverse engineering works fine using a script file.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- SAP IQ 16.0
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
"reverse engineer", RE, datasource, selected, deselected, missing, 810902, CR810902, CR#810902 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.