An error is displayed below when trying to copy a model or the copy process may time out:
- Dimension t.7.<MODELNAME>:Version already exists
- Object DIMENSION:t.7:Data_<MODELNAME>_0CALDAYDISPLAY_KEY was not found
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017.17
Reproducing the Issue
- Select a model to copy.
- Provide a name and description.
- Error is displayed.
The model has over 3 GB of data to be copied causing a timeout issue to occur.
A new option to copy a model without transaction data will be available in version 2017.21.
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Enhancement requests using SAP Customer Influence (formerly known as Ideaplace)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.