This Article addresses some questions related to payroll declustering and archiving with Suite on HANA.
- Is HR table declustering, more specifically, PCL2 mandatory for ERP Suite on HANA?
- If we archive data on PCL2 before the HANA migration without declustering, is the data still readable after the HANA migration, with or without declustering?
- If declustering is indeed enabled after HANA migration, will the payroll run update both the clustered and non-clustered tables?
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
PCL2, P2RX , KBA , PY-XX-BS , Bases , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.