After selecting a ticket status in the Advanced Search, you are unable to see the other existing values.
[Enter your Environment here...]
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to Tickets view.
- Select All Tickets.
- Click on the advanced searched button.
- Open the drop-down menu for the Status field. Result: You can see all existing statuses.
- Choose a Status and click on Go.
- Open the drop-down menu for the Status field again. Result: Only certain statuses are being displayed.
A code list restriction has been applied to the Status field.
This is the expected system behaviour.
Code List restrictions can only be applied to the Business Object. In this case, both the Thing Inspector and Object Work List are restricted.
Advanced Search, Status, Tickets , KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To