When long-term characteristics are used and the usage decision for the relevant inspection lot has already been made:
- in transaction QE51N one or more inspection characteristics are not displayed on the right-hand side of the screen. However, on the left-hand side in the tree view they appear properly. When a missing characteristic is selected from the tree, error message 'Position the cursor on a valid table line (Message No. QE168)' occurs. Results cannot be recorded for those characteristics.
- in transactions QE01, QE13 one or more inspection characteristics are not displayed. Results cannot be recorded for those characteristics.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
QM, QM-IM-RR, qe51n, qe11, qe01, qe02, qe03, qe11, qe12, qe13, QAMV-STEUERKZ, control indicators, QE168, Langzeitmerkmal, hidden, fehlt, not shown, invisible, unsichtbar , KBA , QM-IM-RR , Results Recording , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.