- You use feature 'Temporal Hierarchy Join' for an active presentation hierarchy in a query:
- It is not possible (the corresponding flag is greyed out) to deactivate the hierarchy dynamically (as a navigation step).
- When runnig this query and deactivating the hierarchy, error message BRAIN 283 is displayed.
- Depending on the frontend used, deactivating such a hierarchy may also lead to a termination of the query.
- You run a query and want to use feature 'Temporal Hierarchy Join' for a time-dependent hierarchy. The frontend does not offer this possibilty to choose a derivation type.
- SAP Netweaver 7.3
- SAP Netweaver 7.4
- SAP Netweaver 7.5
RSRT, Bex Analyzer, AO, Analysis Office, Java Web, THJ, ABAP BICS , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-HIER , Using Hierarchies , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.