For a series of different reasons, candidates may be able to access an RMK job that is no longer posted and apply to it. When concluding this applicaiton process, the system will prompt a message to them saying "Sorry, this position is no longer posted" or "Sorry, this position is no longer available". This message can be customized.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK) – All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Start the application process for the posted job that is no longer available.
- Before being able to complete the application process, the candidate will receive the message below:
As the job is no longer posted, candidates may no longer apply to it. This message is created to instruct the candidate on what they can do next, based on the company processes and candidate best practices.
- Access Admin Center > Manage Career Site Builder
- Within the CSB system, Global > Translations
- The Resource Key to have its translation changed is tcMSorryPositionFilled
- After performing the changes, click save.
(Implementation partners may also access Career Site Builder using Command Center)
Sorry, this, position, no, longer, posted, available, career, site, builder, posting, csb, translation, message, reword, rewrite. , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To