- When creating a Credit Memo and reference it to a blocked Invoice using transaction FB02, the payment block shown at the FI side is inherited into the Credit Memo. However, transaction MRBR does not display the blocked document for release.
- The MM Documents for which payment blocks were set using an FI substitution or manually in FI (e.g. using transaction FB02) are not shown either in transaction MRBR.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, ZLSPR, BSEG-ZLSPR, tolerance, invoice release. , KBA , MM-IV-LIV , Logistics Invoice Verification , MM-IV-LIV-REL , Release , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.