- We have enabled 2 business sections. The Custom field added at assigment level is coming correctly on the varaible pay worksheet but those added at a Business Goal/Business Section level is not showing up on the worksheet.
- We tried the same configuration with 1 business section and custom field from all the sections were displayed on the Variable Pay worksheet.
- Successfactors Variable Pay
Reproducing the Issue
- Enable 1 Business Section Add custom fields at assignment /bizgoal/bizsect level
- The custom fields added above would appear on the variable pay worksheet.
- Enable 2 Business Sections. Add custom fields at assignment /bizgoal/bizsect level Custom field added at assignment level would be visible but not at Business Goal/Business Section.
- Custom Fields at BizSect and BizGoal Sections are not supported while multiple business sections are enabled.
- Use Single Business section if you are planning to use Custom fields at Business Goal/Business Section level as this is currently not supported.
- You may submit this as an idea in customer community for review by our product management. Click here to know steps to submit an idea in customer community.
- Based on influence/number of likes for the idea, product management team will review and make the feature available if found feasible from design perspective.
multiple business section custom field , KBA , LOD-SF-VRP-BON , Bonus, calculating bonus, payouts, etc. , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1705