Here are the following permissions that should be granted to the appropriate users to create a requisition.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Go Admin Center -> Manage Employees -> Set User Permissions -> Manage Permission Roles.
- Select the role where the form creation permission will be granted.
- Click the Permission button.
- In he Permission settings, in the General User Permission section, select the Permission to Create Forms.
- Select Others then select the Forms that this role can create then click Done.
- Logout of the instance and log back in as the user who has been granted permission, once permission has been granted, the Create New button should now be available under the Recruiting Tab.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To