- SAP Replication Server (SRS) is used to replicate data
- Primary Database is SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- A SQL script needs to be executed against the primary database without replicating the changes performed by the script
- How to temporarily disable the replication and enable it later?
SAP Replication Server (SRS) all versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise all versions ; SAP Replication Server all versions
turn off replication, turn on replication , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.