You are trying to add as Exchange Rate for Foreign Currencies the RMB currency (China) but do not see this option.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administration work center.
- Select Common Tasks view.
- Open Exchange Rate for Foreign Currencies hyperlink.
- On Source Currency column click on the drop-down menu.
- Notice RMB not able for selection, just CNY (Yuan Renminbi).
The ISO Code representation of China currency is CNY. RMB is not the ISO codelist for this currency.
If you need RMB as Exchange Rate for Foreign Currencies, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center.
You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of Cloud Service Center, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://ideas.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To