- I'd like to request a LMS backup;
- How do I restore a LMS backup?
- I'd like to gather more information about disaster recovery for LMS.
- Learning Management System
- LMS Validated Environments (VSAAS)
At first, you may download the document available in the attachments section for a full guidance on how either the backup and restore procedure works.
- This document details the steps taken by SAP in the event of a data center or more being disabled temporarily or permanently and explains our back up processes.
- Successfactors keeps up to 30 days worth of backups of customer data, primarily for backup recovery purposes. Our goal is to have the ability to restore data at any point in time within the 30 day window.
Customers are also recommended to back up their configuration and data on their end from the application - especially before performing a refresh or a significant data upload in the system:
- custom notification templates;
- custom reports or certification templates;
- custom labels (save the import file used to load the labels in the system);
- configuration files in system admin > configuration > system configuration;
- save one Connector input file (per used connector) per month can be used as backup.
LMS backup, SuccessFactors, LMS, Learning, Validated Environments, VSAAS, disaster recovery, back up, restore, backup restore. , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-SER , Config. Consulting & Service Requests , LOD-SF-SER-MIG , Data Center Migrations , How To