- Tables not replicating on DMIS 2011 SP13 in an ODP scenario
- Tables not replicating on DMIS 2011 SP13 in an ODQ scenario
- Error in the ABAP application program
- Program terminated in remote system <SYSTEM>: Access using a 'ZERO' object reference is not possible.
- The current ABAP program "/1LT/SAPLSD110000000000xxxx" had to be because it has come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.
- Category ABAP Programming Error
Runtime Errors OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED
ABAP Program /1LT/SAPLSD110000000000xxxx
Application Component Not assigned
SAP Landscape Transformation replication server
SLT, LTR , KBA , HAN-DP-LTR , Landscape Transformation Replication Server , CA-LTR-GEN , LT Replication Server: General Requests , CA-LT-SLT , SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server , CA-LTR-DB , LT Replication Server DB connection , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.