Admin set the "Force Sequencial completion of content" flag and Assessment flag "Restrict access to other online item objects when this assessment is in progress" of an online course with 2 Content Object (or more), however, when the user reaches the Assessment, previous Content Objects are still accessible.
Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
Create an Online Item;
- Associate any content object to it;
- Associate an Assessment to it;
- Mark the "Force Sequencial completion of content" flag;
- In the Assessment configuration within the item, mark the flag "Restrict access to other online item objects when this assessment is in progress";
- Assign this item to a test user;
- Go to the user side;
- Launch the first content object and complete it;
- Go back to Content Structure page;
- Both object will be available to launch.
It happens because the user still didn't launch the assessment. The other content objects will be grayed out only after the user launches the assessment for the first time.
Launch the assessment, close it before you complete it and go back to the content structure page. Other content objects will be grayed out for launching.
Restrict access to other online item objects when this assessment is in progress, content still available to launch. , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions