To create a seamless flow of user data, clients can choose to integrate the Recruiting Management, Onboarding, and Employee Central modules. This passes data gathered from candidates during recruiting through the onboarding process and into their new employment. It is best practice to pass candidate data from Recruiting to Onboarding, then from Onboarding to Employee Central when customers have all three modules integrated.
Onboarding to Employee Central integration allows customers to convert candidates into employees, with or without an integration with Recruiting.
There are two ways to convert a candidate to an employee: a Recruiting to Employee Central integration and a Recruiting to Onboarding to Employee Central integration.
You can configure both of these scenarios in the same customer instance. The candidate data is wholly extracted from either Recruiting or Onboarding. It is not possible to have some data elements from Onboarding and some data elements from Recruiting for the same candidate.
Direct Link to the documents
- Integrating Recruiting Management and Employee Central
- Intelligent Services for Onboarding and Offboarding
- Onboarding Step Restart and Reassign with Intelligent Services
- Offboarding Step Restart and Reassign with Intelligent Services
- Mapping Recruiting-Onboarding Enum Picklists
- How to Configure Position Management with Onboarding
- Setting Up Picklist and Lookups Using Panel Designer
Onboarding - All Data center
Onboarding with Recruiting Management and Employee Central - User Assistance Documentation link can be accessed at the link below or Access help.sap.com and search for "Onboarding with Recruiting Management and Employee Central".
Field mapping , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Manage Pending Hires (Integration RCM/ ONB/ OBX + UI) , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , How To