When adding a survey link to an E-mail Template for a Campaign you are facing the error message "Please use another survey, survey 123 (123 represents the survey ID) has wrong category" appears
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Campaign work center.
- Go to the Campaigns view.
- Create a New Campaign.
- Set the Channel as E-mail.
- In Build facet, choose a target group, actions email and choose the email template ABC (ABC represnets the email template name).
- Open the e-mail template.
- Go to the Design facet.
- Maintain the hyperlink to the survey 123.
- Error message "Please use another survey, survey 123 has wrong category" appears".
Survey 123 has a category different than "Satisfaction".
Only surveys of category "Satisfaction" can be added to the email template for using it in Campaigns.
This is the expect system behavior.
If you need to maintain surveys with categories different from "Satisfaction" in email templates for campaigns, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://ideas.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To