You have created a purchase order document and trying to preview the form to see the tax number. However, the GSTIN number for Seller, Bill-To & Ship-To appears wrong.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Go to the Purchase Orders view
- Search for relevant Purchase Order which is Ordered. (GST Relevant)
- Select Edit and View All.
- Select Preview and here you can see that the GSTIN number for Seller, Bill-To & Ship-To appears wrong.
You are using customized form template for purchase order document and mapped Seller, Bill-To & Ship-To GSTIN numbers to wrong binding path.
Since you are using customized form template for purchase order document, you can map the fields to below binding path using Adobe Life Cycle Designer.
|Buyer Party GSTIN:||$record.PurchaseOrder.BuyerParty.GSTIdentificationNumberIndia|
|Seller Party GSTIN:||$record.PurchaseOrder.SellerParty.GSTIdentificationNumberIndia|
|Bill to party GSTIN:||$record.PurchaseOrder.BillToParty.GSTIdentificationNumberIndia|
Once you map the fields to the correct binding path, system will show the correct GSTIN numbers for Seller, Bill-To & Ship-To in purchase order document.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To