The Value of the Attribute sets shows identical values in the field if it is linked to the same Marketing Attribute or Business Attribute.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer work center.
- Go to the Marketing Attributes facet.
- Add some Marketing Attribute sets which belongs to the same Marketing Attribute.
The value of the Marketing attribute set in the field shows the same data and it cannot be changed.
- Go to Installed Base Work Center
- Navigate to Registered Products work center view.
- Open any registered product.
- Navigate to the Attributes facet
- Edit the details
- Set any value for one of the attributes displayed.
- See that the same value was set to the other attributes displayed in the list.
This is the current system behavior.
If the same Marketing or Business Attribute is included in two different Marketing/Business sets then only one value can be set for it if both sets are included.
If expectation is to include different values , then you need to create different attributes and add them to the respective attributes sets.
Attribute Set; Marketing; Business; C4C; Service; Cloud for Customer; , KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To