The Account ID is missing in the maintain territory adapt column list while creating a territory rule.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administrator work center.
- Go to Sales and Campaign settings.
- Select Territory Rules.
- Create a new Territory rule.
- Go to the Define Rules tab.
- Click on Maintain Territory option.
- Search for the Account ID in Adapt Columns.
Here the column for Account ID is missing in the list.
This is currently the design system behavior.
We don't expose Account Internal ID as one of the condition columns in Terrirtory rules.
You can have generic rules and define the account selection criteria to be specific to accounts and thus ensure that the specific accounts are getting realigned.
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To