- If a master inspection characteristic (MIC) is used multiple times in an inspection plan - for example the same MIC is assigned to different operations - this characteristic is not printed on the quality certificate.
- Error message QC065 - 'Characteristic &1 is used more than once' may be issued in t-code QC21.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-CA-CG, QC065, QC 065, QC02MS_INSP_CHAR_SPECS, QC21, multiple, certificate print, MIC , KBA , QM-CA-CG , Quality Certificate Creation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.