- A client connection is unexpectedly terminated.
- ASE errorlog contains an "infected with signal 11" error with the module imrs_odmvcc_pack_au() together with a stack trace
Current process (0x4f0028) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000000e59be5 (imrs_odmvcc_pack_au+0x55), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000008)
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03
- In-Memory Database (IMDB)
- On-disk Multiversion Concurrency Control (ODMVCC)
Sybase, SEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, CR810161, CR#810161, 810161, MVCC , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.