You notice that for some broadcasts, the column Last Run is not showing any indicator (green, yellow, orange), even though the broadcast was run.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center, view Broadcasts.
- Check the column Last Run.
For some broadcasts, it shows no green / yellow / orange indicator, even though it was run before.
This is currently a missing functionality when the following combined conditions are fulfilled:
- The User-Specific indicator is checked for this broadcast.
- The creator of the broadcast is not one of its recipients.
- The last run was successful.
In these cases, unfortunately the Last Run column will remain blank.
We are working to enhance this in a future release, however at this point in time, we cannot yet estimate a specific date.
If the run was not successful, there will be an orange indicator. If you require to see the green indicator as well, you could add the creator of the broadcast to the recipients as a workaround.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To