The Service Level Agreement within Tickets is incorrect despite the scoping question Do you want to automatically assign your service level agreements to the service request? being selected in the Business Configuartion work centre.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work centre.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ID ABC (ABC represents the Ticket ID)
- Inital Review date is not determined as per SLA set up in fine tuning.
You have different timezones maintained for Service Tickets and Service Level Agreements.
To check the system Timezone please follow the below steps:
- Select the Personalize button.
- Open My Settings.
- In the Regional Settings tab, the timezone can be edited.
To check the Timezone maintained for Service Level Agreements please follow the below steps:
- Open the Administrator work centre.
- Select the Service and Social view.
- In the SLA setup section, select Service Levels.
- Open Service Level ABC (ABC represents the Service level ID).
- Select the View All button.
- Navigate to the Opening Hours.
- SLA timezone can be viewed here.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To