- You run regular Monitoring jobs and scripts on your SAP ASE database which access ASE Monitoring tables via Job Scheduler.
- On systems running SAP applications, you have ATM routines set up via Job Scheduler.
- ASE errorlog reports an "infected with signal 11" error in the module mda_update_stmt_metrics() with a stack trace:
Current process (0x184f010b) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x00000000014a4ce2 (mda_update_stmt_metrics+0x13b), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x00000000deadbba6)
- Following this, Job Scheduler fails to run the scheduled jobs successfully. ASE itself is up and running.
- On SAP systems, ATM stops working..
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP137
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP01 PL03 and SP02 PL02
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP137 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP01 PL03 and SP02 PL02 for Business Suite
803545, CR803545, CR#803545, mem_freepages, curs_close, cursor , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.