How to Initate Background Check with First Advantage
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- When creating a Job Requisition, select one or more account and package combinations.
- You may configure the selectable account and package using Admin Center > Manage Recruiting > First Advantage Background Check Integration Settings.
- Click Initiate Background Check at the top of the Application page to select a background check order creation method. This option appears when a candidate is in a Background Check applicant status.
- After choosing a creation method, the recruiting user sees a popup of all configured accounts and packages for the job requisition. You can only select one account and package combination per requisition.
- After the background check is initiated, recruiting users can see background check results in the Background Check Status portlet on the application. Click Refresh to update the information on the portlet. Click View Report to see the First Advantage report for the candidate. Users can resubmit the same package and account combination for the same candidate on the same job, but as a different order.
- Clicking View Report creates a new report each time the link is clicked. The URL that is generated is one-time use only; it cannot be copied and pasted, or bookmarked for later use.
Background Check with FADV, Initiate Background Check, FADV, SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , How To