- Customer had encountered a connection lock out using an ECC connection. The connection errors were resolved but the job continued to fail with below errors.
- VAL-030977: ODP Source retured error: <E: Message - Maximum waiting time of 7.200 seconds exceeded. Message_V1 - 7.2000.>
- EML-160202: Failed to communicate with SMTP server on <QUIT> command. Try to run it manually to see the actual error.
- Prodcution user was showing locked in SM12 connection.
- Unlock the user and the job would fail with Bad System Message error.
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services 4.1 ; SAP Data Services 4.2
Red wood, redwood, sm12 , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , EIM-DS , Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.