You have successfully migrated Campaigns however after migration you find that the attachments are not visible in the User Interface/ Frontend.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Search and select Migration of Campaigns
- Select Migrate Campaigns using migration tool
- Select the file and Execute migration Step by Step
Now, in the UI:
- Go to Sales Campaign work center
- Select the Campaign view
- Select the migrated Campaign ID
- Go to the Attachments tab, no attchement is found
In the Migration tool we can see that the file is completed successfully, and when we go to the attachments tab we could see that there are URLs attached. But when we go to the attachments tab in the UI we could see that there are no attachments in the campaign.
This can happen when there are multiple Attchments for the same Campaign ID with the same Name (Document Title column in the file). This is not allowed.
Open the migration template
- Go to the Attachments sheet
- Change the Document Title of the Attachments to different names
- Save it
If the Campaigns have already been imported you can modify the same by below steps:
- Select the Migration mode as Replace Already Existing Records
- Migrate the file with the changes by selecting Execute Migration -> Execute Data Import Immediately
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To