- How to work with IBases in SAP Solution Manager 7.1 Incident Management?
- What is an Ibase component?
- How to create Ibase components in Solman 7.1?
- How to check Ibase components in Solman 7.1?
- How to clean duplicate IBases?
- How to archive/lock IBase components and realted IObjects for deleted systems?
- Related Content
SAP Solution Manager 7.1
SOLMAN< IBase, Installed base, LMDB, CMDB, REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT, text component, SLD, Configuration item, DNO_CUST04, IB_GEN_AUTO, AI_CRM_IBASE_CMDB_GENERATE_71, AI_CRM_AIDIAGNOTIF_CREATE, job, SAP_GUID, ULA_GUID, AI_CRM_ANALYZE_IBASE_SORTF, AI_CRM_DEL_NOT_USED_IBASE_COMP, AI_CRM_PRODUCT_DELETE , SM_SDK_IBA, OBJCOMP, Identification , KBA , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.