The ABAP Dump is generated when an analysis value is copied from an inspection lot, so that a QM message with the saving of the inspection lot is created.
If a second value is then copied, the program generates a DUMP.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
"SAPLIQS1" "RAISE_EXCEPTION" "LIQS1F10" "MSG_STORE" "SAPMQEEA " "OTHERS" "DELETE_OLD_SNAP_RECORDS " "IM 258" "SNAP" , KBA , QM-IM-RR , Results Recording , PM-WOC-MN , Maintenance Notifications , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.