- Application error when accessing an configured UI for an MDF object
- Application error when selecting base object to configure the UI
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Metadata Framework (MDF)
Reproducing the Issue
This issue is observed when searching for the already created UI for a specific MDF object.
- Go to Manage Configuration UI
- Search for the UI with the screen ID name or the Object definition code
- You will get an Application Error on the screen
This issue occurs only for the objects that have been secured with RBP. If the admin accessing the configured screen ID does not have the View permission granted for the secured object.
For an admin who is configuring the UI for an secured MDF object, it is required for them to have at the least View permission enabled even if they are not allowed to create/correct the data for the object.
MDF: Metadata Framework,MDF potlet,MDF UI , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-UI , UI Config, Layout & Rules , Problem