After upgrading several components or updating to the latest patch version of SAP UI5
- The count number is not displayed on a dynamic Approve Leave Request tile
- Alignment of text on the tiles and content within application have changed
- Scroll does not work
- All overlaps are not displayed
- In HCM apps, the 'Other Functions' option on the bottom of the screen is gone and only displays a black bar
- Input fields are not showing in the correct place
- Settings menu positioning incorrect, may be partially off viewable area
- SAP UI5
- Fiori Launchpad
different, words, overlap, missing, overlaps, overlapping, scroll, scroll bar, hcm, hcmfab, My Time Events, CICO, version 1, version 2, black bar, blacked out, three dots, 3 dots, other functions , KBA , information is missing , CA-UI5-COR , Core and Runtime , PA-FIO-CIO , My Time Events , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.