The format of RMK job posting link contains the URL title of the job requisition. The URL Title includes location-based elements and the site's Job Title Append Text.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
- Check the format of RMK job posting link.
- Update the “External Title of Job Requisition” on RCM.
- Changes will be applied on the Job title on RMK.
- Compare the new apply URL link before and after changing the external title of job requisition on RCM.
- Even though External Job title has been updated on RCM. No changes on the URL title on RMK job posting link.
This is an expected behavior.
URL title represents the job title used in URLs and distributed through links (in email messages or shortened URLs) or XML feeds. Generally, it is set ONCE and DOES NOT change to maintain SEO ranking. The URL Title is set in During Job Maintenance as part of the metadata update phase of location scrubbing. The URL Title includes location-based elements and the site's Job Title Append Text.
The URL Title should not be edited manually. If the title changes substantially, the URL Title may be updated manually on command center (customer’s partner might be required to access the tool). Regenerating the URL Title is recommended only in the case where the Job Title has changed significantly or the location is updated.
RMK, Job, posting, link, URL, Title, posted, manually, change, command, center, update , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-ADM , Administration, Setting, Permissoin & RBP, RecruiterSyn , How To