While creating the project stock order of type pick-up and pre-delivery you encounter the above error message.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project Management work center.
- Choose Projects View.
- Choose Project XYZ (XYZ represents the Project ID).
- Go to Products view.
- Choose Product and choose the Create Project Stock Order.
- New Project Stock Order floorplan opens.
- Fill in all the required details and choose the Finish button you receive above error message.
The Pick-Up and Pre-Delivery involve customer location hence these scenarios only supported by customer projects.
Pick-Up: In this scenario, materials are carried to the site of consumption (Customer Location) by the person responsible for it.
Pre-Delivery: In this scenario, the materials are pre-delivered to the site of consumption (Customer Location).
Pre-Delivery, Pick-Up, Project Stock Order , KBA , pick-up and pre-delivery , project stock order , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To