You want to create a sales order as a follow-up document of a sales quote and you see that the new button is grayed out
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Work center.
- Go to the Sales Quote view.
- Open the quote XYZ (where XYZ is the ID of the Sales Quote).
- Navigate to the Sales Documents facet.
- Go to the Sales Orders section.
You see that the New button is grayed out.
The moment you create a sales order as a follow up document of a sales quote, the status of the sales quote will be set to completed and you will not be able to create further documents. As of now, from one sales quote you can create only one sales order.
This is the expected system behavior.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To