- When using the detailed report for Compensation, the fields that display in the summary screen will depend on your plans template configuration.
- Any of the standard fields configured within the plan that are of “Money” or “Amount” type will appear automatically.
- Budget information, if budget is used will also be populated. (otherwise the screen will be blank).
- Custom fields will only appear if they are of “Money” or “Amount” type, and if the “calculate total” option is ticked.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SucessFactors HCM Core
- SAP SucessFactors Compensation
Compensation detailed report, detailed report columns, Missing detailed report columns, roll up, compensation report , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.