- MSA system with DDL replication enabled
- Ran optdiag statistics on an user table at the Replicate Database (RDB)
- Subsequently ran a create index from the Primary Database (PDB)
- The following errors are reported:
- Message from server: Message: 323, State 1, Severity 10 -- 'WARNING: Edited statistics are overwritten. database 'RDB' (17), object 'test1' (12524047), index '<Unknown>' (1), partition 'test1_12524047' (12524047). column: 'col1'.
- Message from server: Message: 1918, State 1, Severity 10 -- 'Non-clustered index (index id = 2) is being rebuilt.
THREAD FATAL ERROR #5049 DSI EXEC(106(1) ASE157SP130.RDB)
The DSI thread for database 'ASE157SP130.rdb304' is being shutdown. DSI received data server error #323 which is mapped to STOP_REPLICATION.
- THREAD FATAL ERROR #5273 DSI EXEC(147(1) pch3.cid) - neric/dsi/dsiqmint.c(5136)
To write the failed transaction into log, please execute 'sysadmin log_first_tran, pch3, * Please analyze the transaction and provide an appropriate fix based on your analysis, then resume the connection.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server (ASE) 16.0
error 323, 323, optdiag, ERROR #5049, create index , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.