You want to define rules for properties of fields but the value Rule is missing from Change Properties.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1708/03
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customers work center.
- Go to Accounts view.
- Open Account XYZ(XYZ represents the ID of the Account).
- Click on Adapt.
- Select Edit Master Layout.
- Navigate to facet Tax Numbers.
- Hover over field Tax Country.
- Click on Change Properties.
The value Rule is missing, hence you cannot define Rules for field properties.
For the following facets we cannot define "Rules" under Change Properties:
- Account Hierarchy
- Tax Numbers
- Buying Center
- Sales Quotes
- Registered Products
This is because all these are Embedded Components and for Embedded Components the functionality to define Rules for Properties of fields is not supported.
This is the expected system behavior.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Properties ; Fields , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To