Version management is active for Purchase Orders.
You create held PO which would be subject to a release strategy. (In standard when a purchase order is on hold, no release strategy is assigned to the purchase order.)
So you have a held PO with version 0 and version completed indicator is set.
- You edit this PO in ME22N, you can generate manually a new version for this PO by clicking to the 'Add new version' button on the Versions tab.
- But if you edit this PO in ME22N, it is not possible to gerenate new version manually, if you press the 'Check' button before you try to add the new version.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
version; version management; hold; held PO; check; ME22N , release strategy , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-VER , Version management , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-GF-REL , Release (Approval) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.